Seamtress in Palermo?

nychick

Registered
Anyone know of a good seamstress in Palermo? I just need a hem done. really fast. thanks. Wendy

Hi Wendy. I had a pair of pants hemmed at a place on Serrano just the other side of Cordoba in Villa Crespo (away from plaza serrano I don't remember the exact address, sorry). It was $15 pesos about a year ago, so the rates are a little high (probably due to the barrio--10 was standard in Almagro at the time) but they did a nice job and it's still pretty inexpensive. These places are usually holes in the wall but can be found by walking around for awhile.

I'd love to know of one as well, either Belgrano or Palermo.

I went to a place on, I believe Charcas or Paraguay and Borges to have a dress made for my sisters wedding. They were amazing! The blonde lady is from the Czech Republic and at first it was difficult to understand her spanish. Very good work, not too expensive. Not sure of the price though but they're quick!

I know Regina, at Julian Alvarez and Avenida Cordoba. Her cell phone is 15 62 37 73 96. She is really good at her work!! .... And she doesnt speak any English

legilber said:
I went to a place on, I believe Charcas or Paraguay and Borges to have a dress made for my sisters wedding. They were amazing! The blonde lady is from the Czech Republic and at first it was difficult to understand her spanish. Very good work, not too expensive. Not sure of the price though but they're quick!

I've used this lady as well for a few minor amends - her name is Katya and she's on Charcas, if you walk up Gurruchaga from Santa Fe her shop will be right in front of you after two blocks (Charcas between Gurruchaga and Borges). She's been very good with all my odd jobs (fixed a bra, took up a pair of jeans, fixed a button).

Back