Season's Greetings from the Coffee Chat Group

Coffee chat group? Can me and my mistress join?
The Coffee Chat Group has not met since March, 2020 due to the pandemic.
Neil and I do not have any plans to schedule a meetup anytime before July, 2021.

MAY the NEW YEAR bring HEALTH and GLAD TIDINGS to ALL!
Neil & Gracielle

View attachment 7474
Thank you Gracielle & Neil...Let's hope Covid numbers go down & borders open soon in 2021. My husband retired in March & we were hoping to make our journey back to BA. Hoping Covid numbers will simmer down & borders open in 2021. Unfortunately, the US is still a Covid Hot mess. Stay safe & I hope to chat over coffee someday in 2021, Cheers☕☕, Arlene & Clay, Phoenix, Arizona

Last edited:
As a big coffee lover can I ask what blend of coffee you drink? Shop bought bean/ground coffee in Argentina is shit. So much so I noe buy Dia instant Colombian which tastes excellent at a fraction of the price.

As a big coffee lover can I ask what blend of coffee you drink? Shop bought bean/ground coffee in Argentina is shit. So much so I noe buy Dia instant Colombian which tastes excellent at a fraction of the price.
Welcome to the club...I also buy the instant Colombian coffee at a large DIA supermarket in my neighborhood.
As well as St. Wendeler Lager (green can), Davide Campari Milano/Bitter and Schweppes Tónica.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Newcomers Forum 3
CoachBrian Newcomers Forum 1
gracielle Expat Life 1
rcrt Newcomers Forum 0
rcrt Newcomers Forum 0
Back