Seasons in BA

What is your favorite season in Buenos Aires?

• Spring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Summer

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Fall

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Winter

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Rease

Registered
I am interested to see what is the favorite season in BA, I am fairly certain Winter will be a least favorite! Make sure you leave a comment explaining why.

I love Fall in Buenos Aires because there are tons of different trees so the leaves look beautiful.

Spring! Love the jacaranda trees. Also, everyone's attitude is better. When you ask someone "¿Cómo estás?", the answer isn't "Con frío" o "Con calor" with an unhappy face. I hate the winter here, and don't mind the summer because summer where I come from is hotter. Don't feel any which way about the fall. But spring? There is nothing like a Buenos Aires spring.

Really enjoy the winters here, but I think Spring is my favorite season, even back home in the states.

The results might be different if you asked at the end of summer. I think more would say Fall.

Summer because I can feel I made the right choice coming to Argentina while my friends are suffering from the cold.

Spring because it's so beautiful and fresh, love the budding trees and improved attitudes of the people, and knowing that summer and warm weather is well on its way. Gorgeous time of year.

Winter! First of all, because I like the cold, and I hate the heat. So, winter is the perfect time in BA, and more so this being a big city. Summers in big cities are always hell, unless the summer isn't really hot, like London's for example. And, BA's winters aren't harsh really. In the second place I prefer fall, definitely, because it's the prelude to winter, cause the nice cool weather is approaching... I like spirng too, except those days when it warms up suddenly and unexpectedly, those days I feel a bit anxious... summer, well, the only time when it's good is when it's ending... (except those scattered days when the temps don't reach 24 o 25 C, but those are too rare to make a big difference)

Back