seeking Argentinean Businesses that need Capital

mg

Registered
Hello.

I am new to this site and I am hoping to find insights and networks. I am starting a business that will fund or provide a large portion of funding for Argentinean Businesses who cannot find capital or financing through traditional routes, such as local or international banks/creditors, etc. If anyone has any advice on where to find such businesses or a resource that I could follow up with I would appreciate the help.

Thanks,

mg

Your idea is not a bad one since your return will be higher due to higher intrest rates in pesos plus a premium for any risk you take on a business that can not get traditional funding. I can also talk to you about an investment that is pretty safe and will give you 15% annual intrest. But its in the States. I did study economics and worked on wall street so if you are serious send me a note and we could do some brain storming.

"vr236" said:
Your idea is not a bad one since your return will be higher due to higher intrest rates in pesos plus a premium for any risk you take on a business that can not get traditional funding. I can also talk to you about an investment that is pretty safe and will give you 15% annual intrest. But its in the States. I did study economics and worked on wall street so if you are serious send me a note and we could do some brain storming.
You can send me a note as well
I know someone who might be interested, but it´s not really a company so I doubt that would be interesting

Back