Seeking cooking classmate

Cath

Registered
Since there has been a lot of talk about learning to cook recently on this site, I figured I'd see if anyone was interested in taking a cooking class with me.

I am hoping to find a fellow cooking student to join me in Monday night Italian cooking classes in Bario Norte (2-3 students needed to start a class). The classes will be taught in English by long-time chef and sommelier Dan Perlman. The classes would begin either this coming week (Dec 1st) or the following Monday and last for ten weeks . We would learn the basics of pizza making, pasta making, basic flavor combinations, and some more complex dishes. Classes are 75 pesos per person per class, will last approximately 3-3.5 hours, include all ingredients, and dinner as well (cooked by us). Classes could start anywhere between 4:00-6:00pm, depending on your schedule (I can be flexible). Tuesday night would also work for me, but I leave BsAs at the beginning of February so I would need to start classes soon to get all 10 classes in before then. As I have been cooking for myself for some years, I would probably be a better match for a student who has some very basic experience cooking. More information about the chef, his restaurant, and the classes can be found at.
http://www.saltshaker.net/class-schedule
Feel free to contact me and I can put you in touch with the chef directly. [email protected]

That sounds like fun. I'd consider it! Send me a message & we can chat about it. I'll have a look at the link tomorrow. 'night.

Back