Seeking expat Speaker on Doing Business in Argentina

Hi Natalia,

If you are going to help your client you need to understand that there are two economies, blanco y negro, and how they interact even in bigger businesses. You also need to teach them how to manage Argentines in order to get optimum results. I didn't think the article on communicating here that I read on your website really got over the basics. Furthermore if you don't understand how to structure a business (between equity, debt and most importantly preference shares) you could cost your client a lot of money. I am currently restructuring an agricultural business for a client who made all the basic mistakes and now has all kinds of problems!

I don't really do consultancy, but as I have done a lot in biotech, environmental, and now agri business, I might be able to help if he has an interesting project.

Miles

Miles Lewis said:
Hi Natalia,

If you are going to help your client you need to understand that there are two economies, blanco y negro, and how they interact even in bigger businesses. You also need to teach them how to manage Argentines in order to get optimum results. I didn't think the article on communicating here that I read on your website really got over the basics. Furthermore if you don't understand how to structure a business (between equity, debt and most importantly preference shares) you could cost your client a lot of money. I am currently restructuring an agricultural business for a client who made all the basic mistakes and now has all kinds of problems!

I don't really do consultancy, but as I have done a lot in biotech, environmental, and now agri business, I might be able to help if he has an interesting project.

Miles

Hi Miles

thank you for your message.
The expat Speaker I am looking for is not expected to to offer agricultural business consultancy to my client, but actually sharing a personal experience based on the years spent in a business environment in Argentina. It is a different focus.
The article you read on my website is only a sample of the contents I deliver in an intercultural training program - and it is not meant to cover all communication training needs of any client.

Thank you for your suggestions anyway.

Natalia

Back