Selling books...?

thebookcellar

Registered
It wont be a surprise to anyone who has read my name on this site that i work with used books in buenos aires.
I buy in ALL languages, especially English - the idea being to have a stock for everybody. I have a good client base and i have no problem selling, especially as my prices are a lot more accesible that other places. Luckily i am also very popular amongst the Argentine market...

I have no fixed site, so people visit me to see a selection of what they like.

To the point: all my books are sourced here but i reaching the stage where i am selling more than i am finding - Who wants to sell me their books?!

Please send a private message to me with your mail/phone number if you would like to buy or sell with The Book Cellar!

Thanks

I have boxes lots of book and I could use the space. I have books in French, English & Italian. What are you paying? Do you pick up?

Bookcellar - 2 questions: Can one go to your store/place and look at the books? I'm an old-fashioned book-buyer, I like to browse. If not - it would be helpful to have the prices listed on your blog.

citygirl said:
Bookcellar - 2 questions: Can one go to your store/place and look at the books? I'm an old-fashioned book-buyer, I like to browse. If not - it would be helpful to have the prices listed on your blog.

citygirl: on thurs the books are going into an apartment where i hope people will be able to browse. i intend to publish the prices on the blog - but at the moment i am researching a better way of presenting the lists in a more managable way. drop me a PM and i'll get my contact details over to you...

Thanks!

I liked your web page more than the blog. The software you're using to make it (joomla) will allow you to show them in several categories. This is easier to browse than the blog.

thanks Attorney - the problem with my webpage is that i have no idea how to work it, which is why it has been lying dormant!!
also, joomla is rubbish on the google search scale... my problem is i spend too much time looking for books, selling books and reading books. one day i'll try some computer lessons!!

my experience with joomla is sort of limited, i've made only 2 sites using that (the other sites i've made are on html). I can tell you from what i've read that it has some good SEO (search engine optimization) features, but i haven't tried looking into them.
As to working your site, you have to log in as administrator (do you have the password?) and you'll be able to modify it. You can do this from any computer with an internet connection.

Attorney in BA said:
my experience with joomla is sort of limited, i've made only 2 sites using that (the other sites i've made are on html). I can tell you from what i've read that it has some good SEO (search engine optimization) features, but i haven't tried looking into them.
As to working your site, you have to log in as administrator (do you have the password?) and you'll be able to modify it. You can do this from any computer with an internet connection.

we can chat by PM about Joomla...

Back