Selling top-notch imported pregnancy & baby things!

petrakorner

Registered
Hi to all new or expectant moms! I'm moving to Europe end of the month (soon!), and I'm parting with loads of beautiful, stylish, high-quality baby stuff: most of it still with original boxes, in excellent condition:
Quinnie jogging stroller, Maxi-Cosi, Cybex Callisto stroller, Babybay co-sleeper, MobiWrap, Belly Bandit, Bloom Coco rocker, Bloom Nano highchair, Avent sterilizer, Imaginarium moises, Tiny Love Gymini, Wawita nursing pillow, Bebea Babycook, Sassy doorway jumper, potties, bathtub, nursing bras, prenatal and breast-feeding vitamins,... the list is long! - I'm also selling household things like washing machine, etc.
As imports are being put to a halt, these things are even harder to get by here...
Anyhow, shoot me an email, and I will send you a list with photos, prices and links! You can come by to look at any of the stuff here in Colegiales. (near Palermo/ Belgrano R.)
Cheers,
Petra

I sugest you may bring with you somehow all your stuffs, because europe its not having a good time, and some friends toldme that the thing are worse than the news are saying right now.

I have an 8 mo boy and need everything baby.....send me a PM and I'll give u my local cell....

Very interested!!!

petrakorner said:
Hi to all new or expectant moms! I'm moving to Europe end of the month (soon!), and I'm parting with loads of beautiful, stylish, high-quality baby stuff: most of it still with original boxes, in excellent condition:
Quinnie jogging stroller, Maxi-Cosi, Cybex Callisto stroller, Babybay co-sleeper, MobiWrap, Belly Bandit, Bloom Coco rocker, Bloom Nano highchair, Avent sterilizer, Imaginarium moises, Tiny Love Gymini, Wawita nursing pillow, Bebea Babycook, Sassy doorway jumper, potties, bathtub, nursing bras, prenatal and breast-feeding vitamins,... the list is long! - I'm also selling household things like washing machine, etc.
As imports are being put to a halt, these things are even harder to get by here...
Anyhow, shoot me an email, and I will send you a list with photos, prices and links! You can come by to look at any of the stuff here in Colegiales. (near Palermo/ Belgrano R.)
Cheers,
Petra

I am interested in the washing machine if it is still available. Also looking for hangers and an iron!

Back