Sending US dollars from Argentina to USA

Sdiz.usa

Registered
Hi all

Wanted to know if anyone has send pesos to convert to dollars in a USA account. Or straight dollar to dollars This is something I need to do often, Is Western Union legal to do this?

Thank you in advance for advice

Yes, Western Union can as can many others but way cheaper is using a crypto account here...if you can get one...then transfer to your us crypto account...dolarapp is set up to do exactly that but without going to a us crypto account first. USA, Mexico, Colombia or Argentina accounts directly into your USA bank account without going to your USA crypto account first.

Your best bet honestly is to find someone here (both on the forum or in Argentina) who needs pesos or dollars. I imagine if you haven't already, you're going to get someone DMing you wanting to give you USD in the US, in exchange for your USD or pesos here. You help each other out this way, since you both will save on the fees charged by exchanges.

Your best bet honestly is to find someone here (both on the forum or in Argentina) who needs pesos or dollars. I imagine if you haven't already, you're going to get someone DMing you wanting to give you USD in the US, in exchange for your USD or pesos here. You help each other out this way, since you both will save on the fees charged by exchanges.
This is a great point. No personal need at the time of writing, but in the future, if there is any DMing happening, please include me. It makes sense to use this group and save on the high fees. I would vet people based on how long they have been members and whether they are active posters / friends with trustworthy folks in the forum.

I can often do with dollars, happy to meetup and pick up your dollars and transfer the sum to your US bank account via Zelle on the spot. Feel free to DM me.

Back