Senior Web Programmer / Designer

Davidglen77

Registered
MARKETLEADERS is the result of the experience, knowledge and extensive business relationships of senior partners whose joint careers span over 35 years. We are proud to work with a team of professionals that provide high-end services that range from creative, media production, strategy and integrated marketing solutions.

At this time we're looking for a senior web programmer / designer with the following skills:

In-depth knowledge and experience writing from scratch and fixing preset templates in:
CMS, SEO, HTML,HTML5, CSS,CSS3, java, ajax, PHP, wordpress, joomla, mobile coding for apps on all smartphones and tablets, & parallax. High quality design skills with - Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, word, adobe acrobat professional, powerpoint, keynote as well as typography, visual use with images, print, branding, and interactive websites are attributes we are looking for as well.

Being a team player and client-focused are key attributes for our team members also.

Please let us know your salary requirements.

Visit our website:
www.mktleaders.com

drop me a line, please

think i can help

i do freelance / consulting work and got outsourcing facilities in eastern europe and southeast asia

Back