SEO needs

Ingrid

Registered
Hello there. I am working on a project that now it's time to look at SEO seriously and I'd like to get some professional opinion and help. I am hoping that since it's a computer-based type of profession that we may have some of these talents living in BA??!

I have a very good understanding of what SEO is and what it entails but I still have a lot of questions, especially in the technical/programming side of things. I know SEO help could be very expensive. I do have a budget but limited (aren't we all are!) so I am planning to get the consultation first and then if the road map looks good and I think that you are the real deal (sorry if I sound harsh but i did come across a lot of people claiming they know SEO but I found out I know more than them), there could be lots of ongoing work to be done.

If you are that expert or if you know of an expert, lives here long term in BA and is interested, please PM me! My business has been running for a while now, so this is definitely a serious post.

Thank you!

SEO can be very frustrating. I'm not a total expert, although I have been assigned to related tasks in the past. In my experience, there are lots of thing you can do, like the tricks (not all of them) but in theend, Google (I haven't done anything for Bing) will favor cross-linked urls and life time (not sure that would be the term).
Engine algorithms DO change... I noticed that recent articles from "prevalent" sources tend to be atop nowadays... so life-time may not be regarded that much now.

i had to deal with seo for a friends online shop.. and the 3 things that helps most were site-map, google analyst tools and having a ad with google to start with as the site was at the top of the google page.. but dont expect wonders, the more people that visit your site (from clicking the google list link) the higher up in the google list you get.. and also as stated above links to other site help too..

Back