Services trade: web skills

sgarlow

Registered
Anyone need help building or tweaking a website? We're an American couple living in BsAs and would love to trade our web skills for any services or skills that you can offer.

We can help with CSS, HTML, javascript, jQuery, Drupal, server configuration, PHP, etc. This is my boyfriend's website to learn more: newleafdigital.com.

In exchange, we'd love to improve our cooking and photography, go sailing (as crew or passengers), learn electronics, or something else we haven't thought of yet! Let us know what you can offer and we can work out a trade.

Steph and Ben

HiI my name is Diego, Im a qualified Spanish teacher from Bs As who has a lot of experience working at institues and offering private lessons too.

Let mew know if you guys are interested in spanish classes
i need to make my web site

Thanks!
Diego
[email protected]

hi, would love to meet you, could trade with cooking and sailing, would need something bigger, lets talk, pls pm me, lela

I'm going to bump this up since we've gotten a few good responses, and would love to do more. If you want a website for your business, or a makeover for your current website, and want to feed us, teach us or offer us something besides money in exchange, send me a PM.

Back