Shipping from Argentina

BsAsIrish

Registered
God this is hard to post on this forum after so long... Last time i was here i was living the life, partying and meeting up with so many good people in BsAs.

Anyhows... Now im back in the UK, i want to import Argentine products to the UK... i can buy it here, but at a serious cost, can anyone give me links to wholesalers over there for yerba mate, everything havanna etc...

Many thanks.....
oh, and for paddys day... get yourself down to the kilkenny early!! one of the best nights ever!!! altho i heard a rumour that its closed down.. sad sad if it has.

Shipping costs from Argentina are staggeringly higher than sending things to Argentina.

yea i can imagine... im looking to order a hell of an amount though. just for a rough idea how much is 500g of Mate in carrefour?? Amanda, Rosamonte.. etc

Thanks for the quick reply!!

Three years ago the rate for FedEx for 25KG was about $350 US Dollars (to the USA).

Can't help on the shipping, but the Kilkenny was still open last week :).... However, won't be there on Wednesday as it gets full of people drinking :D :D :D

cheers steve! If i could get similar to the UK thats not all a bad price, depending on the cost of the product of course. I have been in touch with taragui and Havanna with regard to ordering from the UK, but typically i aint heard back!!

Do you know off the top of your head the price for mate, havanna alfajores etc??

Liam3494 said:
Can't help on the shipping, but the Kilkenny was still open last week :).... However, won't be there on Wednesday as it gets full of people drinking :D :D :D
glad to hear it!!!! too many a good night i have had in there!! actually feeling pretty depressed sitting here now lol!

bsasirish said:
do you know off the top of your head the price for mate, havanna alfajores etc??

not at the moment, but I can check..

The prices are always climbing...

if its 350dollars for 25kg, it would probably be cheaper to buy a plane ticket and bring it back it person. Also avoid any customs nasties.

Another bonus being - you get to come back to BA :)

Back