Shipping from US/Mule Service?

M.Nas

Registered
Hello! I would like to get some backpacking gear shipped from the US. Obviously it seems like any type of actual mail service is completely out of the question. I've read a few older threads stating that mule services were an option, but I'm not sure what's up to date and still relevant. If anybody could comment on this, that would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if anybody just has some gear they're trying to offload, I would also be interested in discussing that. Thanks!

I have used both Aerobox and Tiendamia; both work well, Tiendamia is faster but more expensive and is only Amazon/eBay/Walmart, and Aerobox is cheaper and you can use any store in the US as you get a real address and they consolidate the packages and ship them here and take care of things with AFIP.

I have used both Aerobox and Tiendamia; both work well, Tiendamia is faster but more expensive and is only Amazon/eBay/Walmart, and Aerobox is cheaper and you can use any store in the US as you get a real address and they consolidate the packages and ship them here and take care of things with AFIP.
My stuff would be a package of things I already own. Not possible?

My stuff would be a package of things I already own. Not possible?
I used Aerobox for that; brought my PC I already owned. I had to pay a marginal tax on it because in theory you can't use your duty free limits such as moving via they type of courier they are, so they classified it as if I bought it, but the fact that their entire operation is at the official exchange rate and you can pay by cash or trasnferencia here made it cheaper than having friends mail it.

Back