Shipping to the US

Alyhna

Registered
Hey there,

I need to send a 3D printer to a friend who is in the US. Correo Argentino says that the box is too big and FedEx wants to charge me USD 600.-

Is there another option? I'd really appreciate your help...

Thanks!! :)

You have a 3D printer in Argentina? That sounds rare.

Sell it in Argentina and buy a new one for less money for the friend in the US. :)

The 3D printer its actually his. He brought it when he came and then couldnt take it back because he was carrying already way too much.

We thought about selling this one here and then buying a new one there but thanks to our dear president I cant send him the USD nor buy a new one using my credit card because it costs USD 1500.-

Sell it here in Argentina at USD (black market price), get the USD in cash, ask someone with a foreign bank account to buy it for you in the US and give him the cash here in Argentina. Done!

luisman75 said:
Sell it here in Argentina at USD (black market price), get the USD in cash, ask someone with a foreign bank account to buy it for you in the US and give him the cash here in Argentina. Done!
This, it makes no sense to try and send it back when its worth more here and costs a fortune to ship.

What is the make and model? I have a friend who might be interested.

if you know anyone with a business...usually the logistic company TNT is cheaper. though, it has to be shipped from biz addy to biz addy.

luisman75 said:

This is a great idea! I'll tell him and let you know if he's ok with doing it :)

Back