Should Obama be impeached?

steveinbsas

Registered
Regardless of the outcome of today's elections, I think President Obama should be impeached just for being Keynesian.

Does anyone agree or disagree?

But remember that it was Nixon who said, "We're all Keynesians now." Obama isn't a Keynesian. Obama hasn't the wit to be a Keynesian. Obama is a cipher. His job is to look grave and sombre. That's what he draws his paycheck for.

steveinbsas said:
Regardless of the outcome of today's elections, I think President Obama should be impeached just for being Keynesian.

i will agree with you steve that yes, anyone who subscribes to keynesian economic theory ought to have his head examined. i am on record on this board as having stated multiple times that keynesian theory is junk economics and that there would be no economic recovery.

it therefor goes without saying that anybody who listens to keynesian economists such as paul krugman, ought to either shift to the austrian school or also have their heads examined.

as to whether or not obama should be impeached, sure, anybody can be made a scapegoat. however, we all know that the problem is much more systemic than simply punishing the Liar and Chief.

steveinbsas said:

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the US Constitution, which states that presidents can only be impeached for bribery, treason, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Are you suggesting that someone who disagrees with your economic theories is treasonous or has committed some other form of thought crime? Should we impeach any public official for violating your vision of political correctness?

Extremists like you are bad enough in their own right. Dumb-fuck extremists who haven't even read the constitution are just plain laughable fools.

steveinbsas said:

I disagree. There are much better things the legislature should to be doing than waisting time with the impeachment process.

Choripán said:
Apparently you are unfamiliar with the US Constitution, which states that presidents can only be impeached for bribery, treason, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Are you suggesting that someone who disagrees with your economic theories is treasonous or has committed some other form of thought crime? Should we impeach any public official for violating your vision of political correctness?

Extremists like you are bad enough in their own right. Dumb-fuck extremists who haven't even read the constitution are just plain laughable fools.

Dear Choripan, I thought that somehow you kinda missed the type of double digit I.Q.er you were dealing with here but then I saw your last 2 lines and now KNOW that you did have him totally pegged, hit it totally spot on. Good job, gotta agree 100%.

Hey Steve, what do I think? First we should impeach Bill Clinton for receiving oral sex from some 20 something groupie (Monica Lewinsky) in the oval office of the White House even (OMG!!! The filth that goes on !!!) oh, wait a minute, he WAS impeached by Brainiacs like you for lying about it all......

OK, let's impeach Obama then, I'm with you on that one (oh, but let's skip putting Bush/Cheney up for War Crimes in THE HAGUE for MURDERING millions of innocents in the Middle East (not even mentioning the raping of little girls and boys and the torture of innocent citizens..... That's no big deal , right Stevie?) By the way, did you make it through High School or just up to Jr. High? Let me know my little genius Buddy Boy !!! Your "always" amigo, Dudester

PS, oh yeah, US Constitution, check it out when youz gots some Xtra time (good point by Choripan, not to be passed over lightly)....

steveinbsas said:

worst spelling of Kenyan eva! :D

edit: FJ!!!!!

Dudester said:
Dear Choripan, I thought that somehow you kinda missed the type of double digit I.Q.er you were dealing with here but then I saw your last 2 lines and now KNOW that you did have him totally pegged, hit it totally spot on. Good job, gotta agree 100%.

Hey Steve, what do I think? First we should impeach Bill Clinton for receiving oral sex from some 20 something groupie (Monica Lewinsky) in the oval office of the White House even (OMG!!! The filth that goes on !!!) oh, wait a minute, he WAS impeached by Brainiacs like you for lying about it all......

OK, let's impeach Obama then, I'm with you on that one (oh, but let's skip putting Bush/Cheney up for War Crimes in THE HAGUE for MURDERING millions of innocents in the Middle East (not even mentioning the raping of little girls and boys and the torture of innocent citizens..... That's no big deal , right Stevie?) By the way, did you make it through High School or just up to Jr. High? Let me know my little genius Buddy Boy !!! Your "always" amigo, Dudester

PS, oh yeah, US Constitution, check it out when youz gots some Xtra time (good point by Choripan, not to be passed over lightly)....

It was an election day joke from the start...even though BBW "spoiled" it almost immediately with his knowledge of economics.:D

Usually, only the birthers take the bait, but I was hoping to suck Dudester in, one way or another.

If WJBC was impeached for lying under oath, perhaps BHO could still be impeached for lying when he took the oath (of office)...:p

esllou said:
worst spelling of Kenyan eva! :D

edit: FJ!!!!!

Thanks for the correction, but I used the word Keynesian intentionally.;)

Choripán said:

I hope you didn't choke on your choripan.

No one has ever given me credit for being politically correct before.

It is an distinction I do not deserve, but thanks, anyway.

I love the US Constitution.

The current President of the United States does not.

His economic policies will not lead to his impeachment, but they will not lead to his reelection, either.

Even he said yesterday's election was a referendum on his administration.

Back