show in san isidro tomorrow night

seriously

Registered
hey all, I'm planning on going to see a band in San Isidro tomorrow night. it is taking me FOREVER to figure out how to get there---still haven't figured out if I'm going to take the train or the bus or whatever.

anyone want to adventure out there with me--or have advice on how to get to Unico Bar out there?

xo
s

seriously said:
hey all, I'm planning on going to see a band in San Isidro tomorrow night. it is tcalle 25aking me FOREVER to figure out how to get there---still haven't figured out if I'm going to take the train or the bus or whatever.

anyone want to adventure out there with me--or have advice on how to get to Unico Bar out there?

xo
s
take the blue train from Retiro (to Tigre line)and get off at San Isidro,take Calle Belgrano until you come to calle 25 de mayo,turn right andi i think it,s the 4th left,go for 3 blocks and it,s on the corner(near the cathedral),,about 10 mins walk...Libertador 16102,,,the train trip is about 30 mins..what time does it start?I may go too

where are you,Seriously?what time does it commence tonight?anyone else know or going?

Back