Shredding Papers Before I Head Back Home

Spfly731

Registered
[EDITSo…. sorry I posted this in the wrong forum].Once again I am heading home. This time I have sold my apt and am presently packing my personal belonging which I am shipping back home to Los Angeles. I have had my apt in BsAs for 30 years - I have accumulated a ton of papers that need to be shredded. I know I can buy a shredder and sit and shred (this is an option, for sure) - but is anyone aware of a reliable shredding company that might pick up boxes and shred and recycle? The papers include tax filing (both here and the US), credit card statements, old property titles (again both from Argentina and the US) and bunch of other stuff where my identity could be so easily stolen. Any suggestions? Thanks to all of you for any input.

Shred-it. We used them at work a couple of times. Good, reliable, used by several embassies.

Thanks to all for your input I am going to use shred it - they seem to be reliable and have that scheduled for next week. I don't really mind paying for peace of mind.
Ceviche: I sold my apt. through an inmobilaria - Orion Properties the owner is from New Zealand (I think) - truly a professional group. We still haven't signed the boleto. I'd be happy to give you all the details, send me a private message and I will give you my telephone number and we can talk if you like.
Thank you GS for you well wishes.

Back