Significance of "Disposición de residencia protocolizada"

De Callisto

Registered
Hello all. I am trying to help a neighbor with her residency visa trámite. It's been an ordeal which she is eager to conclude.

Yesterday on RADEX we noticed a status change from "TRAMITE EN PROCESO DE SUPERVISION" to "DISPOSICIÓN DE RESIDENCIA PROTOCOLIZADA"

Does this indicate in Migración-speak that she has been approved, and that her DNI is being created for delivery? We surely hope so.

Thanks.

Hello, how did your question resolve itself for your friend? I find myself with a similar question to yours and was wondering what your outcome was. I applied for my pensionado visa in August, and had my interview with migraciones in mid-August where I signed a bunch of stuff I did not understand, was fingerprinted (again), and had an updated picture taken.

Until this week, my status was "TRAMITE EN PROCESO DE SUPERVISION."

Now, that message has gone away and now says "DISPOSICIÓN DE RESIDENCIA PROTOCOLIZADA".

Unlike the other steps preceding it (which are green in color), my current step is in blue.

My most recent tramite renewal states early October 2023, but the date for "Disposición" is still blank.

When I click on "Imprima su Precaria, intimacion o disposicion", I am shown the same precaria status from 12 October 2023 when I renewed last. This precaria is valid until January 2024.

Any information you could share about your friends situation would be greatly appreciated.

I believe that the physical DNI card takes about 2.5 months or so after the "DISPOSICIÓN DE RESIDENCIA PROTOCOLIZADA" generates, but it should be a separate document available for download from the precaria.

I look forward to hearing an update.

Thanks!

Back