Silicon Valley Tech - Sales Development (Native English Req)

aholm

Registered
Hello,

I started working with a new company recently, it began as a tech startup (now in it's 4th year), is based in Silicon Valley, and has a next generation Search Engine Marketing management platform as it's product.

The position is as an independent contractor, and you will be paid in USD. This is a full-time position.

We work out of an office in Palermo (Hollywood area), following the US calendar. NATIVE English is an absolute requirement.

I began recently, replying to a listing such as this, and am now working with the company after getting Google Adwords certified and doing some training.

Here's the full job description:

As a Sales Development Rep (SDR) at InsideVault, you will play a key role as we continue to build out our sales and marketing engine to support our fast-growing business. You will partner closely with marketing to support outbound campaigns - managing the inbound marketing lead flow in your territory, qualifying buying interest, and cultivating opportunity in target accounts. You will also coordinate closely with the sales teams to support research and prospecting activities for priority accounts to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities.

The SDR very often has the first (and therefore most important) opportunity to make a positive impression on a prospect, so you will be responsible for ensuring a positive experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up. A successful candidate is an energetic self-starter, has a positive phone presence and a track record of effective, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization.

Armed with a proven track record as an SDR, this person will have the opportunity to move into an Account Executive role on our sales team. It's a great path to a fantastic career in sales at InsideVault.

Responsibilities
  • Methodically prospect, educate, and qualify inbound leads via phone and email to create sales-ready opportunities
  • Research accounts to understand need, enable effective follow up, and generate interest
  • Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with prospects
  • Team closely with sales reps to research, nurture, and penetrate target accounts
  • Disseminate opportunities to the sales team, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
  • Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
  • Track all prospecting and lead management activities in Salesforce.com
  • Proactively look for opportunities to improve, optimize end-to-end lead management and other sales and marketing processes
  • Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives
Desired skills
  • Minimum of 1 year experience in demand gen or cold call sales
  • Direct experience as a front-line user in Salesforce.com and Marketo a plus
  • Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
  • Solid communications skills - both verbal and written
  • Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills
  • Strong analytical thinker
  • Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
  • Passion for testing, measuring and improving marketing campaign effectiveness
If you've read this far, are a native English speaker, and feel you're a fit, then email me your resume - [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi, sorry - I should have clarified. The entire position is basically in English. It'll help you in social interactions with the team (some of which are Argentine, but fluent in English - they work in other roles that don't require native English), but is not necessary.

I've gotten several messages asking if this is still available - so I'll post it here:

Yes, still available :) . In business development, we're currently a team of 3 (all expats) and there are 5 Argentines working in other capacities. We are looking to build the biz dev. team to about 10 - so, yep, go ahead and send the resume directly to my email. Thanks!

Back