Since No One Else Is Doing It, We Need To Open A.....

jeff1234

Registered
bagel store
diner
taco bell
PF Changs
Texas BBQ
Mortons Steakhouse

There already seem to be locations to buy bagels.
Pf Changs is opening this year (http://www.zonajobs....?jobId=1265009)
Texas BBQ & Mortons Steakhouse - I think you need to calculate your market, currently the "American" style Steakhouses are Tucson & Kansas, not sure that there is that much of a demand for "American Style" steak and BBQ.
Taco Bell - Really?
Diner - Go for it

los lunes de enero y febrero
Trixie permanecera cerrado ...
www.trixieamericandiner.com.ar/ Don t know if the food is authentic but to my European eyes it looks the part.

bagel store -see other threads on this topic

Texas BBQ.......................|
Mortons Steakhouse____|

There already seem to be locations to buy bagels.
Pf Changs is opening this year (http://www.zonajobs....?jobId=1265009)
Texas BBQ & Mortons Steakhouse - I think you need to calculate your market, currently the "American" style Steakhouses are Tucson & Kansas, not sure that there is that much of a demand for "American Style" steak and BBQ.
Taco Bell - Really?
Diner - Go for it
I'm not really thinking of 'the market' or a sensible business plan, more about places for expats (me) to eat .
Good news on PF Changs.

Taco Bell - Really?

As a pregnant woman who knows the luxury of having a Taco Bell in the neighborhood with operating hours of 10am-3am, I can assure you without any shame or reservation that I would pay a king's ransom most days for a Crunchwrap Supreme!

Maybe it's for the best after all that there is no Taco Bell in Argentina. If there were a single location within 100 miles of where I live, I'd probably be making my husband's life a living Hell right now!

los lunes de enero y febrero
Trixie permanecera cerrado ...
www.trixieamericandiner.com.ar/ Don t know if the food is authentic but to my European eyes it looks the part.

Trixie is pretty good if you're looking for a diner... the burgers and shakes are delicious!!

bagel store -see other threads on this topic

Texas BBQ.......................|
Mortons Steakhouse____|

Why? 3 words ... Lemon pepper shrimp. Honestly its sex on a plate

Back