Slim Fast

marivb18

Registered
Hey, do you know if i can findSlim Fast shakes here or a similar product? Im also looking for Greek yogurt. If so, let me know where. Thank you

The only way to slim fast is to be on a calorie reduced diet and a structured excercise program including a combination of weight training and interval training cardio.

Eat lesser than before and exercise more than before!

Hi, Andrea,

There's a product here called "Stop Calory," which is a powder sold in cans (95 calories a serving). You can find them in Farmacity or major supermarkets. They come in vanilla, chocolate, and banana flavors.

I'll be honest- In comparison to Slim Fast, Stop Calory doesn't taste as good (and that's not saying a lot!), but "es lo que hay!"

They sell sachets of Stop Calory too, so you don't have to invest in a tin in case you don't like it. It's really expensive btw. A drum of Slim Fast is about 25 pesos in UK but Stop Calory is about 90 pesos.

Why all the effort on exercising or buying expensive imported canned liquids? Just follow the government program of eating on 6 pesos a day and you will slim really fast.

Im cleating eating and doing the Insanity workout. A friend auggested i should try slim fast so I was wondering if i could find it here. Based on your responses, I dont think its a good idea. Thank youu

Back