Small Airplane Flight to Córdoba

marianozwan

Registered
Hello friendly expat community,

Given the time of year, a popular one to sight-see and travel, I decided to offer up to 3 seats on a flight to the province of Córdoba on my Piper Archer small airplane.

I fly often between Rio Cuarto, Córdoba and Buenos Aires, as I'm currently living and working between both places. If you've been wanting to visit the great vistas of the Sierras (gorgeous from the air), or little mountain-side towns like Villa Gral Belgrano, here's your chance to do so from the air.

I am a pilot/airplane mechanic and am looking for a way to offset some of the cost involved in making the trip on a monthly basis, and it's a waste to have empty seats.

Things to keep in mind are: you must travel relatively light, you must be ready to plan around the weather (most days are beautiful flying days this time of year, but sometimes weather gets in the way), and you must be willing to take one of the many tour buses for the trip back (I can help with the logistics of that) unless you wait around till it's time for me to fly back.

This is NOT a regular commercial operation so it will be more like travelling for the fun of it, and you can decide our destination city inside Córdoba (within reason).

If this sounds like it might fit your need for adventure, feel free to PM me and we can arrange the details and dates.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Mariano

Hello Hegna, I got your message but I cannot seem to reply via PM because it says you either have them turned off or aren't allowed to receive them. Feel free to send me an email at [email protected]

Take care.

Back