So my Wii remote struck my flatscreen...

Laws tend to be antibusiness, but not that much so. ;)

In general Argentina doesn't provide the same type of customer service as the US. :) They have very strict (and short!) return policies and warranties.

If a store gave a brand no TV to every idiot ( no offense ) who throws a remote at a tv and breaks it, that store would be out of business in no time.

I guess in the USA we are just used to foxconn supplying that dirt cheap Chinese slave labor that we just assume free means free and no one is on the other end paying for our great " customer service ".

Sorry I can't offer advice on your current TV, but if you decide to replace it, I have one for sale:[FONT=&quot] $550 TV Sony Bravia HDL 40” (2 years old) imported from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]USA[/FONT] [FONT=&quot] $100 wall support (strong) for TV Sony HDL 40” (2 yrs old) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]made in USA[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
I'm new, so I'm not sure of what's appropriate - may I give you my email address?
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

TheBlackHand said:
If a store gave a brand no TV to every idiot ( no offense ) who throws a remote at a tv and breaks it, that store would be out of business in no time.

None taken due to the truth of the matter ;)

barbaracorbit said:
I'm new, so I'm not sure of what's appropriate - may I give you my email address?[/COLOR]

Hey Barbara, thanks for the offer. I could be up for it, do you have the model number and can you deliver?

Watching things from my USB drive is a major factor for our household these days.

Back