soccer/football

michi318

Registered
Hey Ladies!

I play soccer with a group of international students on Sundays at 6 pm in Barrio Norte: Soler 3231. The only cost is renting the field which is about 15 pesos per person. And we need more girls ASAP so if you are interested you can respond to this or email me at [email protected] or just show up. There are all different levels from beginners to people who played a few years so dont be shy!!

-Michelle

Hi Girls! My name is Victoria, I’m from Argentina, and I organize a ladies soccer tournament. The tournament takes place on Sundays in Centro Costa Salguero (near Jorge Newbery’s airport). In every team there are 5 players, 4 in the field and 1 goalkeeper. Most of the girls who play are Argentineans but there are also girls from all around the world. There are lots of prices every week for the best team and best player-such as free drinks and dinners in pubs and discos-, as well as rewards for 1º 2º and 3º positions!

So if you’d like to join us or get more info do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or visit our website www.gambetafemenina.com.ar!

Thanks and sorry for my bad English!

Vicky

Back