Soccer/Futball in Pallermo

Laurent

Registered
I have recently moved to BA and looking to set up a soccer match at one of the rentable local soccer fields. I found one which has two courts one that is covered (Gascon 1069 Phone: 4861-0340) and one that is outside (down the street at Corrientes 1069 Phone: 4865-4210). For those that are not familiar with what these places are they are in the city so they are between buildings and similar to what I consider indoor soccer in the States except with square corners as opposed to the rounded corners like in ice hockey (like futsal court). The bad news is they don't organize leagues, so you basically have to get your own group of guys. The good news is you can rent the space for an hour at a time and it costs from 50 pesos/hr to 70/pesos per hour depending on what time of day you want, and its 10 pesos less each hour for the court that is un-covered. They recommend bringing 10 guys, but when I was there there was a group of 8 and it looked like the perfect amount.
If anyone one is interested I was looking to set up a time on the weekend, maybe later Sunday to go play. Please email me at [email protected] .
Regards,
Laurent

I would be happy to help organize a weekly soccer game, or to join an exsisting group. If someone could forward me the details it would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Laurent

Back