Soccer in BA ?

Massiliayo

Registered
Hi,
Are there any places in town, a park ? where locals or expats :) meet to play some soccer ? i d like to keep in shape and get a bit of that local grinta :)

...And before I get in troubles :) :
We're a french/danish couple coming from Copenhagen and we landed thursday the 16th with our 3 months son, Rio!
We'll be staying in BA for 5 months (or more), and live in Palermo at the cross of Charcas & Armenia. I'm a graphic designer and willing to work if any oppourtinity shows up !

I have a football. We play during the week or on weekends, fairly casual pick-up games in Palermo. Sometimes I go to play indoor soccer, more intense and regulated, but just as fun.

Where exactly do you guys have pickup games. I would love to play some very casual footie. I've seen some indoor places but I think thats a bit too intense for me right now.

Thanks for your answer Polloculo, I've seen fc bafa on FB and contacted them !
Erocifeller, where are you guys meeting when you play ?

Is there a "league" as well? Something a little more organized than "pick-up" (a ref, keep track of scores, jerseys, same day of the week), but not so intense that an expat (who is only ok, and a bit out of shape) will get chased off the field. Like an intramural league maybe with different levels depending on skill...(and I am not on the Facepage or MyBook..:( )

My brother and I livev in Polermo and are looking for pick up games as well

hey!

Does anyone know about mixed or women's pick up soccer?

thanks!

we are meeting up twice a week (wednesday and saturday) with a mixed group playing indoors at corrientes 3850... more for fun then anything else, everybody is welcome... if you are interested pm me...
also i am playing mondays at the ciudad unversitaria, only boys and on a higher level...

Back