Social Events

ferka07

Registered
I have been here for 6 months and am bored out of of skull. I know that seems a bit rediculous with such a hopping city but would like some fellow expats to hang out with from time to time. anything would be good, So if anyone could let me know of any gathering that would be great so that i may contribute to have a social life. I am a very laid back down to arth person from Boston ( i know that seems like an oximoron) but I am alot of fun so please someone come to my rescue. Thank you. We could have alot of fun 29 Y/O male very ambitious speack fluent spanish jsut like the locals if that helps at all, GRACIAS

Jack here

heyyy! like you said..there is no reason why you shouldn´t go out and have fun in BA..there are a lot of things to do EVERY day!

I´m a local and I speak fluent English just like the expats :)

If you ever fancy a coffee or a drink, let me know!

Cheers,
Andrea

For instance, few members of baexpats are going to a jazz show on Tuesday, Piazzola's grandson will perform. Search for the thread under newcomers. Confirm if you will assist, as I am making the reservations!

Please excuse a probably insensitive question: he might be Piazzola's grandson but is he actually any good in his own right? I am the grandson of an international architect but you wouldn't want to let me near any building projects.

andreaNZ said:
heyyy! like you said..there is no reason why you shouldn´t go out and have fun in BA..there are a lot of things to do EVERY day!

I´m a local and I speak fluent English just like the expats :)

If you ever fancy a coffee or a drink, let me know!

Cheers,
Andrea

yes actually that would tickle my facny very much
I live in the floresta neighborhood and would love to get out from time to time let me know when and where and i'm there. Look forwaord to meting you...Yaco Abreu

I work very long hours during the day, I own a clothing store and it gets very boring sometimes! I love visitors and I always have mate ready for anyone who stops by..

Other than that, I can meet after 10pm during the week, I work all Saturday so maybe you could join me and my friends on a night out, and you are welcome to bring friends if you want to.

Send me a PM anytime and we can arrange something :)

andreaNZ said:
I work very long hours during the day, I own a clothing store and it gets very boring sometimes! I love visitors and I always have mate ready for anyone who stops by..

Other than that, I can meet after 10pm during the week, I work all Saturday so maybe you could join me and my friends on a night out, and you are welcome to bring friends if you want to.

Send me a PM anytime and we can arrange something :)

Andrea, an expat with a clothing store, one for females I hope, is a welcome thing to please a very particular wife at Christmas. PM me please with details so I can get your help with the present and enjoy a Mate too.

Apparantly I'm not allowed to tell you where the regular ex-pat weekly event takes place !

me neither,see you all in Bar Crakov ,calle Venezuela 282 ish.Fri night,,vamosssssss..

Back