Some Balance Required From Some Forum Users...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are far more positive here than the average argentine.The comments and advice that I hear when they find out I'm an "ex-pat" can be generaly summed up into... "if I were you I wouldn't be here...."

I understand what the OP is saying, but I've been around long enough now to recognise the names of those who are bitingly negative and skip their posts, and to recognise the threads that are just setups for aggressive debate and skip those too (unless I'm in the mood for a good read).
Now, if you really want aggressive comments you should read those posted in the Clarin website!

I think that my point is to have the good manners to answer someone's Q and not vent your frustrations...younger readers are impressionable and it can make them apprehensive about travel - that's my point.

other than being a Christian, thanks for sharing, as if your/any religion has any actual relevance/meaning about what kind of person that makes you, who are you to to say what a site should or should not do?? maybe you should start your own site perhaps?

i think its great for people to vent frustrations just as much as their praises.

more important- why should my or anyone's opinion control/attempt to control what anyone says?

not sure how you feel about malbec but maybe you need to up your intake and relajate

"Part of the Course?"

Par for the course maybe? (Just thought I'd throw out the incorrect use of an idiom) :eek:

Canadababe,thanks for your help with my previous post,you seem to be trying to introduce the pc nanny state into the discussion,
not for me.Rose coloured glasses about what a place is like doesn't do anybody any good,what's good for one isn't for another.IMO.

you seem to be trying to introduce the pc nanny state into the discussion, not for me.

Never takes more than a few seconds to spot the right wingers: "criticism of something I like? PC world gone mad!"

I've received plenty of useful information here, but there's a fair bit of offensive hyperbole that does little to add value. Criticising BA's fair enough, though a bit more good grace wouldn't hurt in many cases. If it's that bad, go home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back