Something to keep our minds busy

on the brink

Registered
I wonder if this coronavirus isn’t Nature’s way to curb the human race’s crazy exponential growth. We are too many, and have grown too crowded, too interconnected, and too stressed.

Any thoughts?

P.S. This is just for fun, and personal opinions are welcome. No need to validate them with a learned source.
We might as well spend the quarantine speculating on something…!

Someone else speculated that it was the earth’s way of telling us we’re moving too fast. Another said it was gods way of saying he is damn sick of travel influencers. I don’t buy these theories, I think it truly is just what it looks like, but could be wrong :)

I wonder if this coronavirus isn’t Nature’s way to curb the human race’s crazy exponential growth. We are too many, and have grown too crowded, too interconnected, and too stressed.

Any thoughts?

P.S. This is just for fun, and personal opinions are welcome. No need to validate them with a learned source.
We might as well spend the quarantine speculating on something…!
I think your thought is spot on. More than just growth, destroying the environment for greed, and the abuse and wasting of the other species. I'm only surprised something like this didn't happen sooner.

I think your thought is spot on. More than just growth, destroying the environment for greed, and the abuse and wasting of the other species. I'm only surprised something like this didn't happen sooner.
Interesting to note that the virus originated in a food market selling live wild animals. To those used to eating bat soup....!

I don't agree or disagree, but there is also the thought that there is going to be a baby boom due to couples being stuck in the house and having more "relations" - ha, ha

Interesting to note that the virus originated in a food market selling live wild animals. To those used to eating bat soup....!

Having read about the US scholars / virologist accused of working with / for the Chinese labs, I´m more inclined to think this thing came out of a lab, likely by accident.

There´s another related case, can´t find the links right now. Both scientists had ties with Wuhan, AFAIK. Let the bats and the pangolin off the hook!

Iz

Some do believe that the Virus originated at the market , will never know?

Having read about the US scholars / virologist accused of working with / for the Chinese labs, I´m more inclined to think this thing came out of a lab, likely by accident.

There´s another related case, can´t find the links right now. Both scientists had ties with Wuhan, AFAIK. Let the bats and the pangolin off the hook!

Iz

The sudden death of Canada’s first coronavirus Biosafety Level 4 Lab Director General makes people wonder if Dr. Frank Plummer was assassinated.

Mr. Plummer was the key person to the Wuhan coronavirus investigation because Chinese spies have stolen viruses from this Canadian P4 lab and shipped to China.

Back