Sound Engineer – Cubase 5 Tutor

Thecontractman

Registered
I am looking for a English speaking Sound Engineer – Cubase 5, I was a professional dance music producer back in the 90’s .. and need assistance to get up to speed to realise some half baked projects ... you must have good keyboard skills also .. I am in Bueno Aries San Telmo .. This is a paid part time position

I'm not up on cubase, but i know protools, cakewalk, and audacity and have done sound engineering work. I am english speaking and am also living in san telmo. i'm new to ba expats and don' know if you can message me personally through the site, but if not let me know and i'll post my email.

I am eerily well-suited for this.

Just moved to the city a week ago. Many years composing/producing on computers professionally. Had a couple of sound engineering jobs along the way.

And I've worked on Cubase since it came in greyscale.

Some of my favourite projects are half-baked ones. Let me know if you want to talk. I don't want to post my email address, so just PM me? Do they have PM on here? I guess I'll find out.

Hi -Im a qualified sound engineer, sound designer and teacher with 17 years of experience with Cubase as its my main workstation (along with Nuendo). I have no keyboard skills though. Ill be in Buenas Aires from next week. if you are interested drop me an email :

[email protected]

cheers,

Gus

Back