Spa/saunas in Buenos Aires

Jtee125

Registered
Hey,

Does anybody know of some good spas in Buenos Aires that would have a swimming pool and a steam room (not sure how common steam rooms are here but I could really use one lately as sprint is starting and my allergies are getting bad)

Hey,

Does anybody know of some good spas in Buenos Aires that would have a swimming pool and a steam room (not sure how common steam rooms are here but I could really use one lately as sprint is starting and my allergies are getting bad)
My fav. Over the counter allergy relief...

16654436001944457278184785538321.jpg

I visited hotels looking for what you are looking for.....the best I found was the Four Seasons....and now the membership is closed. I found nothing that was a possibility...pool gym and exclusive

Hey,

There used to be one that was very old, beautiful and where everything worked out like it must. Normally saunas are mild here. But when they were building the subway the building was affected, all the marbles wroken and the pandemic finished its agony.

The Jockey Club has a steam room, sauna, pool, gym, and many other nice amenities and services at their downtown location located on Alvear and Cerrito. Realistically membership is only an option for well connected and established long term residents of the Buenos Aires metropolitan area. Current initiation fee is 6,000,000 pesos, membership is only open to men and the application process is comparable to that of a high end USA country club/ gentlemen's club.

My fav. Over the counter allergy relief...

View attachment 8428
Thanks! Unfortunately though, certrizine doesn’t work for me. I brought some fexofenadine hydrochloride with me here and that works better but it takes a while for it to build up and I’ve not been taking them as I should

Back