Spain Nationality two year possible for me?

In the US there was a second class citizenship without political rights but both were citizenship. There was also a stadual citizenship copied with no meaning or reason from the feudal monarchies that made a legal mess.
Thanks for answering.

I was just reading the US Federal Naturalization Law of 1790 which had limited the naturalization of foreign-born persons to “white” persons only (and people who have lived their entire life in the US but were of Asian origin were (court ruled) ineligible for citizenship).

OP: this is a popular question, and the answer is that if you naturalize as an Argentine, you will not qualify for the Ibero-American shortened residence time. This route is open only to those born in Argentina and in some cases to foreign-born descendants of native-born Argentines (or other Ibero-Americans).

Asians are, in principle, excluded but there you need to read the precedents (I have but I do not have the time for reading them neither a reason for). Consult a lawyer specilized on that.
So Bajo,if I hire you as my lawyer,you can make me to get Spainish citizenship by two year residence?Of cource,I will get AR citizenship first.

So Bajo,if I hire you as my lawyer,you can make me to get Spainish citizenship by two year residence?Of cource,I will get AR citizenship first.
If you are from Korea, you already have a v good passport allowing u visa travel to 187 odd countries including all G7 countries.

You can see a residence in Europe by investing some money.

if you want a additional nationality/passport, you can try the Carribean nationality by investment.

If you are from Korea, you already have a v good passport allowing u visa travel to 187 odd countries including all G7 countries.

You can see a residence in Europe by investing some money.

if you want a additional nationality/passport, you can try the Carribean nationality by investment.
Korea have nazism law.It is "dual citizenship is only for birth".And I alreay know about EU residence.Anyway,thanks for Ceviche and Mr.bajo

Dual citizenship is until you are 18. My both children have the Korean and Argentine passports. And my ex have the AR passport but her K citizenship was not cancelled, at the K Embassy they know about his AR citizenship by naturalization and they do not care at all even the K law does not allow dual citizenship.

Dual citizenship is until you are 18. My both children have the Korean and Argentine passports. And my ex have the AR passport but her K citizenship was not cancelled, at the K Embassy they know about his AR citizenship by naturalization and they do not care at all even the K law does not allow dual citizenship.
Law is little bit different for man,women,overseas Korean

And your kids have ways to get dual citizenship forever.