Spanish in evenings and / or weekends

trennod

Registered
Hey All

Firstly - happy new year!!

I apologise in advance for yet another thread asking for advice on Spanish instruction, however have searched the forums with no luck for this one.

I am wondering if anyone knows of institutes / universities that offer Spanish group classes after-work hourse (ie in the evenings or on saturdays). I have searched online also and all I could seem to find was the usual tourist schools that are all Mon to Fri during the day. Also looked at UBA but it seems any courses they offer are also Mon to Fri (except if you want to study another language ie english).

I am currently taking a few hours of private but was hoping to find a course for approx 4 hours of group also.

Any help would be great.

I took an evening course from BAbel. (There are two Babel language schools and this is the one I took from.)

http://www.babelargentina.com.ar/

Anyway, it was twice a week (Mon & Thur) for about 1.5 hours for 12 weeks. (Or so) It was a class for people who live here, already know Spanish, and want to improved.

They might have had other night courses as well. I would look into it at least. I learned stuff that I had been saying incorrectly for 4 years, so that was both nice and embarrassing. More info here:

BAbel Argentina
Av. Rivadavia 1157 6ºA
Tel. 4382-0860
[email protected]
www.babelargentina.com.ar
www.babelargentina.blogspot.com

I am currently having lessons and we are looking for more people to fill our group. We were 5 before Christmas but now down to 2. We study twice a week on Monday and Wednesday both at 7-9. I dont know what your level is but you can come along for a trial lesson or speak to the teacher and find the best group for your level. His school is called Buenos Aires Language and its just of Sante Fe, very close to the Palermo Subte.
The cost for our group classes are 40 hours for $200 USD.
If you PM me I can send a message to my teacher and CC you in.
Sarah

Back