Spanish teacher + EUROS

Serge

Registered
Hi all,

we are young couple from EU, we have just arrived to Buenos Aires to study spanish and have some fun :) Could you please recommend any private spanish teacher?

BTW Anyone interested to buy EUROS (preferably for DOLLARS)?

Many thanks ;)

Hello Serge,
I provide Spanish lessons in Buenos Aires.
If you are still looking for classes, contact me by PM
Regards,
Juan Premoli

Juan asked me to post here because he's looking for new students, and I can vouch that he's an excellent teacher and all-around nice guy. I've been taking Skype lessons from him for several years now and whether we're doing exercises or chatting about the news, it never gets old!

texas1 said:
Juan asked me to post here because he's looking for new students, and I can vouch that he's an excellent teacher and all-around nice guy. I've been taking Skype lessons from him for several years now and whether we're doing exercises or chatting about the news, it never gets old!

Juan cares about his students so much that he asks them to post on forums on his behalf?

texas1 said:
What!? You have been taking Skipe lessons from Juan for years,and dtill ongoing? When are you going to graduate! One year lesson to learn Skipe manipulation is a--Bit too long, I think....Or, did you mean "Taking Spanish lesson from Juan , _Via Skipe_ for over a year? Anyone out there correct me if Iam wrong on this?

Back