Spanish teacher needed

sbrown

Registered
Hello

Good (obio) Spanish teacher needed who lives close to Palermo Hollywood / Soho.

Can anyone recommend someone ??

Thanks all

Hey,

I can recommend my teacher Malena, she´s young but very professional, lives in Palermo and charges $45 an hour (the sum that I consider very affordable).

Her contact number is 15 6687 23 35.

Tatiana

I can recommend another teacher as well - Laura, I´m not sure if she lives in Palermo but I can check that if you're interested.

i can also recommend another teacher (also called laura not sure if its the same one)
[email protected] but they're based downtown (they do do home visits too i think)

HI Thanks Tricky -- do you have an email address for Malena ?

Thanks
Emma

The Laura referred to may be Laura Bercovich. She was recommended to me here on this site and I have found her very helpful. She does come to Palermo for students, including me. She is much more economical than $45 per hour. I recommend her. Her contact information is [email protected].

Hi!
I can recommend my teacher, she is also young, but an excellent teacher. She has some really interesting techniques that keeps me on my toes (and keeps me from getting bored) and is heaps of fun. She speaks excellent English too, and explains pronunciation really well. She doesnt live in Palermo, but comes in regurarly to teach me. Really excellent prices too. Let me know if you want her details.

Good luck!

I know a wonderful spanish teacher named Hugo, great guy (i'm currently renting a room in his place). He lives in Palermo Botanico, very close to Palermo SoHo and Hollywood. He has many years experience teaching all levels and speaks fluent English as well. He charges $45 per hour. His email is [email protected] 15-6696-22-55

Back