Sparkling Nights

Lucas

Registered
****Sparkling Nights****

November 23-24-25 between 18 and 23 hours

The 30 country's most prestigious wineries will offer champagne lovers can taste over 200 varieties of luxurious drink between 23 and 25 November at the Pan American Hotel Buenos Aires.

For three nights running Buenos Aires will host the event third edition of the best sparkling wines in Argentina. Sparkling Nights, this is the only event dedicated exclusively to these wines.

Among the wineries that will participate in this edition include Chandon, Norton, Catena Zapata, Casa Bianchi, Family Zucardi, Salentein, Callie, AltaVista, Rosell Boher, Luigi Bosca, Mendoza Navarro Correas stay, Schroeder, Trapiche, ESTEC, Finca Las Moras , Ruca Malen, Viniterra, Staphylococcus, Nieto Senetiner, Alma 4, End of the World and Vistalba.

Tickets to the event, allowing access to all industries and include a tasting, cost $ 150 pesos (around u$s 35 dollars) and are on sale at Ticketek.com.ar

Cheers!

AlfajorEfi said:
but who will drive me back? Does this include a remise? ;)

fbooktrolley0411_468x352.jpg

I'm afraid not, but they provide a supermarket trolley :D the catch is someone have to push it.

ghost said:
That one sounds pretty damn potent. I think I'll skip it.
Well done!!

You're the winner of a full glass of it for discovering the hidden easter egg in the advertisement.

Congratulations! :D

Back