Spider Vein Treatment?

nlaruccia,
If you choose to continue doing surgeries, injections & other procedures recomended by your phlebologist that seemingly aren't working & must be costing a sum of your dancer wages, by all means continue on. However, it did seem Florence was reaching out on this forum for ideas and suggestions from members. Your response to my suggestions was sarcastic and dismissive. Not nice.
Alternatives abound if only you look. Suggest you reread the book "Green Eggs & Ham" to start the process to open your mind to the possibilities of treatment outside the Western Medical mentality. You may after all learn that natural remedies might be a good alternative to what you have tried and been less than satisfied.
You might want to look at this site for some natural treatment and advise.

http://www.natural-a...f-spider-veins/

I never mentioned having had any surgeries. I said that once I did a treatment with injections....... a long time ago. Nor did I say that I earn my living from dancing. Read my posts carefully. I'm not the one interested in any treatments. Florence is the one seeking treatments. My advice to her is that injections might have better results than laser treatments.

And still, Niaruccia, your response to my suggestions was sarcastic and dismissive. Not Nice.

I understand how you can feel that way. Don't take it personally, but giving unsolicited advice when not asked can also be considered offensive. I was never soliciting advice, rather giving it to Florence.

niaruccia,
What is offensive is to mock (tease or laugh at in a scornful or contemptuous manner) someone for their viewpoint. No, I do not believe that you do understand. Being tolerant of other viewpoints, being gracious (or nice) even when you don't agree with someone's viewpoint and apologizing for a transgression are qualities that are admirable and make the world a better place for us all. :) Do have a nice day.

You're so right. I'll be sure to pick up a copy of Dr. Seuss's "Green Eggs and Ham" if you say it's life changing. Have a fantastic weekend.

Good response. Appreciate it. Buen fin de semana.

I highly recommend the book the "Berenstain Bears and the Bear Essentials". It was life changing for me when I was a child.

Back