Sports Groups

lizhibberd

Registered
Hi, I'm a relatively newcomer to Bs As and I've been looking for a sports team/club to join. Preferably a woman's team, something like football, volley etc.

Any links would be great

Thanks

Liz

most of the ¨soccer clubs¨ in buenos aires (River, Boca, Ferro Carril Oeste,) are really sports clubs where one can join (most last time I checked were not very expensive) and then in those clubs the have both inter club competitions (pro to amatuer) at all levels and also within the club .. FInd which clubs are near where you live and see. FYI the sports for women in popularity local are probably field hockey (1) volleyball (2) and footbal (close 3)

good luck .)

Hi Liz,

This might be a bit late, but I'm looking for a team also, preferably football. Have you found anything?

I was thinking more pickup style. Do you want to try organizing a team if you haven't found anything else yet?

Let's talk!
Jessica

hey there! i would love to play football--im assuming you're talking about soccer, i'm american :)-- but i would definitely be willing to play some pickup somewhere! let me know!

Back