Spurs in the Champions League Final

chris jones

Registered
Hey,does anyone know of a bar or caffé here in Buenos Aires where the owner is a Spurs fan to go with a group of fans?Tx!

I think you are confusing BA with the Costa del Sol. I'm not even sure you can find a brit run bar in BA. Having said that I'm sure you can find an international sports bar that will show the CL final.

hahaha,Costa del Sol,nice one.For sure I´ll find a place,plenty "normal" bars do.Still,trying to find a Spurs bar. It´s a long shot indeed.Still worth a try.Tx!

The Gibraltar Bar in San Telmo has been good. It was pretty dead on the last day of the season mind you.
I don't think the owner is a Spurs fan mind you.

The Gibraltar Bar in San Telmo has been good. It was pretty dead on the last day of the season mind you.
I don't think the owner is a Spurs fan mind you.
The burly barkeep is a Chelsea fan. I don't know about the owner.

Locos X El Futbol is another place to check out. They have shown Champion's League games all along. At the corner of Las Heras and Uriburu.

Hey, spurs fan from England here, currently in BA and looking for a place to watch the game with other fans. Locos X El Futbol seems like a good idea - have you found anywhere else?

Hey, spurs fan from England here, currently in BA and looking for a place to watch the game with other fans. Locos X El Futbol seems like a good idea - have you found anywhere else?
I'd say Locos is a very safe bet.

Back