Starlink Launches the Mini X Portable Satellite Internet Kit in Argentina

MilHojas

Registered
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
2,384
Likes
2,660
The satellite internet company Starlink, owned by entrepreneur Elon Musk, has chosen Argentina as the launch market for its new portable connectivity device, the Mini X kit. The compact satellite internet system aims to expand access to reliable internet in areas where traditional networks such as fiber optics or cable infrastructure are unavailable.
 
I've used it in Brazil and in Mexico, but never in Argentina. I wonder if its worth buying
 
Regardless of the rights and wrongs of it, I'm not sure how keen I would be to commit my internet connectivity - not to mention my cash - to an owner who has a long track record of switching his products on and off again on his whim
Interesting take... I've been using Starlink in Argentina for well over a year, and unlike the Argentine infrastructure, read electricity and water, here, my starlink internet has yet to fail me, (here in Argentina, or my Starlink in the US).
 
Back
Top