Stationary Store, Note Cards, etc

oxente!

Registered
I write quite a few letters to family back home and I am running out of writing supplies....

Does anyone know of a stationary store or a place to buy note cards? I am missing the large selection of note cards (like art prints on cards) that I could find in the US in places like Barnes & Noble but I don´t seem to see many cards here in book stores.

Anyone have any suggestions? There´s got to be some high-end paper places in Palermo but if anyone knows of some more budget options that would be great!

Hi Oxente-I go to the Tourist Information office in San Isidro(in front of the Cathedral)and they give me as many postcards as I want,,,FREE....

There is a good stationary shop on Lavalle y Medrano. They have art stuff writing equipment and files.
Keep away when the schools are out though, as it is full of children getting things for school.:)

Anyone have any suggestions?

Try to turn the people you write to onto this new-fangled contraption I've heard about called "e-mail" :p

dsc said:
Try to turn the people you write to onto this new-fangled contraption I've heard about called "e-mail" :p

NO! Real letters rock. :p

"high-end paper places in Palermo"

There is one called Papelera Palermo and it is one of the coolest paper/stationary stores I've been to. The address is Honduras 4945, near Plaza Serrano. Their web site is: http://www.papelerapalermo.com

Back