Statistics book

legilber

Registered
Anyone have a stat review book or know where I can pick one up?

English or Spanish? There are tons of books like that in Spanish at the book ferias around town (the one near plaza Italia on Santa Fe, Parque Rivadavia or P. Centenario), or even the UBA or UP bookstores. As for English your options will be more limited (can't think of any specific locations off the top of my head, I know that there's one on La Plata right near the intersection with Av. Rivadavia).

I was hoping for English as it's stuff I haven't touched for a few years, but my entrance exam will be in Spanish. I guess either one would work. I went to el ataneo and they looked at me like I was crazy for wanting one in english.

I think you can try calling the bookstores near the Universidades, like Junin, Paraguay, Marcelo T de Alvear streets. Also the Facultad de Ciencias Exactas, at Ciudad Universitaria. But call first, perhaps it is closed for the month.

Another option, the libraries at the Universidades, perhaps closed the first two weeks of January. I dont think you will be able to take the books home, but you may stay at the library studying.

Back