still got that 2 for 1 movie voucher?

Missj11

Registered
After reading a post a few weeks ago about the difficulties of making friends here I want to propose a meet up for anyone interested in making new friends and contacts. Someone to share that 2 for 1 movie voucher with, to see a play, go cycling or a new exhibition. Without going in to longwinded stories I have lived here for a while now and I agree it is difficult to make real friendships, be it because of a language barrier, cultural differences, the transient nature of the city - whatever...No one should be in a city where so much is going on and feel like you are not taking advantage of it!!

I agree with you 100%
I come to Bs. As. to visit my family.
I'd love to check out new exhibitions, go to the cinema or go cycling :)
Great ideas!
Best regards,
Charly

Missj11 said:
After reading a post a few weeks ago about the difficulties of making friends here I want to propose a meet up for anyone interested in making new friends and contacts. Someone to share that 2 for 1 movie voucher with, to see a play, go cycling or a new exhibition. Without going in to longwinded stories I have lived here for a while now and I agree it is difficult to make real friendships, be it because of a language barrier, cultural differences, the transient nature of the city - whatever...No one should be in a city where so much is going on and feel like you are not taking advantage of it!!

Jajajajaja, it happens...sometimes! I've live in BsAs for 3 years now and is kind of "freak" the "new friends issue", but you will work it out. Anyhow, if you guys wants to hits the movies, drope me a line. Regards !

I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Gracias hermano!

Back