Storage of Personal Items

bobg

Registered
I'm here for around 8 weeks every summer. The landlord of the place where I've been staying allows me to leave a few cubic feet of personal stuff between my visits. That means a lot to me as it would not be practical to lug the stuff here and back every year.

Although happy where I am, my financial situation requires that I look for the best possible deal. But I either have to find a landlord (I can trust) which will keep my stuff for me for the 10 months I am not here or I have to find a very small rental storage space.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Bob

That looks very promising Lee. Thanks!

Any idea how long the place has been in business. I don't want to return next year to find that they have gone under. And I don't want to get an email in August saying that they are going out of business and that I need to come and claim my stuff within 30 days.

Thanks again, Bob

As someone who travels all over the World with nothing more than a daysack, I don't really understand the concept of needing several cubic feet of stuff for an eight week stay. However it seems to me that you've already got the perfect solution and any change is only going to create new worries for you and with them the potential, as you said yourself, of sudden, large, unexpected costs. I'd say: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I second elhombresinnombre. Listen, life is full of unexpected events, you are already taking risks. Nobody can guarantee their future.
ClaritaD

bobg said:
That looks very promising Lee. Thanks!

Any idea how long the place has been in business. I don't want to return next year to find that they have gone under. And I don't want to get an email in August saying that they are going out of business and that I need to come and claim my stuff within 30 days.

Thanks again, Bob

Did you get price quotes from them?

Back