Strawberries? Frutisias?

Frutillas are off season now, the ones you will find have no flavor generally...

saw some today at a stand on the corner of Juncal and larrera....i think...well I may have forgotten, but it definitely was on Juncal...If you're walking from pueyrredon to callao, just check every left hand corner fruit shop until you find it.

actually, they were small and not very good looking anyways, so maybe skip the search all together

JeffLiff said:
saw some today at a stand on the corner of Juncal and larrera....i think...well I may have forgotten, but it definitely was on Juncal...If you're walking from pueyrredon to callao, just check every left hand corner fruit shop until you find it.

actually, they were small and not very good looking anyways, so maybe skip the search all together

That is Juncal and Azcuenaga ;) saw some at Disco on Peña and Billinghurst too.

Success!

Found them at fruteria on Rodriguez Pena and Vincente Lopez (I think). Not bad quality. I'm just freezing them and putting them in smoothies.

stingystooge said:
Success!

Found them at fruteria on Rodriguez Pena and Vincente Lopez (I think). Not bad quality. I'm just freezing them and putting them in smoothies.

I'm glad you found them, but in that case, then you should definitely hit the Jumbo & buy a few bags of the frozen ones at a time! =o)

stingystooge said:
Success!

Found them at fruteria on Rodriguez Pena and Vincente Lopez (I think).

You wrote it like I 'think' it, but it is "Vicente Lopez". Only one "n"...

Back