stroopwafels

irina

Registered
To all the dutch members, I saw cans of stroopwafels available in a fancy little market on Juramento y Los Arcos yesterday. It wasn't a huge package and cost 30 pesos but in case you are craving something from home, they are there. Since imports are becoming fewer and farther between just wanted to give the heads up, I was really surprised to see them there!

They were hard enough to find in North America. I´m not Dutch, but I do like them.

Now if we could just get some rollmops....

Irina -great find !

Rollmops - I have seen something similar looking in the Coto on San Juan Y Pascoe in their prepared foods section . I don´t know if they all do it but it did look like Rollmops,the one in a milky liquid . Not a fan so I can´t tell you what it tastes like.

irina said:
To all the dutch members, I saw cans of stroopwafels available in a fancy little market on Juramento y Los Arcos yesterday. It wasn't a huge package and cost 30 pesos but in case you are craving something from home, they are there. Since imports are becoming fewer and farther between just wanted to give the heads up, I was really surprised to see them there!

They are prolly locally produced

Back