Study Spanish in Buenos Aires

hebelina

Registered
Learn Spanish and the Argentinean way of life!

Buespanish offers a wide variety of programs that combine Spanish lessons with cultural and fun activities.

All programs include:

. Material for Spanish classes.
. Internet access (wireless) and computer.
. Placement test.
. Diploma of attendance.
. Free Snacks, hot and cold drinks during class breaks

Buespanish offers:

- Intensive group lessons
- Standard group lessons
- Private lessons
- Personalized attention and friendly staff
- Professional and experienced teachers
- Credit program
- Volunteer program
- Cultural and fun activities
- Weekend excursions
- Accommodation

Contact us!

www.buespanish.com.ar
www.buespanish.blogspot.com

+5411 4381 6347
Belgrano Ave. 1431 2nd 18

Thank you for a nice post.
Spanish is the official language of many Latin American countries, and there are more than 43 countries that have significant native Spanish speaking populations. In the United States, which has a large Hispanic population, it is the 2nd most spoken language, after English. All of this makes it highly desirable for us to learn Spanish online at www.lejoslearning.com by opting for a conversational Spanish course.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

The cast-ay-shano that I'm learning in Buenos Aires is going to get me plenty of "What the F--- did you just say?" looks when I try to talk to Mexicans in Texas and California.

Frutilla? (frutisha) try "Fresa" just north of LA in the Strawberry capital of the world.
Manteca? try "Mantequilla" (no one wants lard on their toast)
Aca? try "Aqui"
Alla? try "Ahi"
Che? try "ese" or "vato"
Chau? try "adios" o "hasta luego"
Picante? try "suave"
Cinco de Masho?... um, no.

There are many words you will learn here that will have native Spanish speakers asking- "Can you just say it in English? Gracias."

But I agree, it can be fun to learn what people down here think is proper Spanish.

suerte boludos

Napoleon said:
The cast-ay-shano that I'm learning in Buenos Aires is going to get me plenty of "What the F--- did you just say?" looks when I try to talk to Mexicans in Texas and California.

. . . . it can be fun to learn what people down here think is proper Spanish.

suerte boludos
I do hope that you don't think the lower-class, African- and Indian-word laced "Spanish" common among the ill-educated Puerto Ricans and Mexicans living in the United States is "proper Spanish"!

Back