Stuff for sale. Last minute Holiday Presents?

TomAtAlki

Registered
We have too much stuff so we are selling a few things we are no longer using for cheap prices. If you see a price somewhere that’s even close, please let me know and I will adjust mine. If you are interested please let me know. If you know someone who might want an item please forward this email.

2 Kindle PaperWhite readers with Amazon official covers included. $75US each

1 Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker with charging cradle. Great sound! $75US

1 220 to 110 1500 watt step down transformer $40US

Apple AirPods, 1st generation $50US

All work well and are in perfect condition. Pesos are fine at the going rate.

In addition to this stuff, I also have a bicycle that will be going on the market shortly. Please contact me if you are interested and we will come to an equitable price.

Thank you,

Tom Roth
[email protected]

IMG_4574.jpeg IMG_4567.jpeg
Kindle Paperwhite $50US. Kindle Paperwhite $50US

IMG_4568.jpeg They work :=)

IMG_4573.jpeg IMG_4571.jpeg

IMG_4570.jpeg Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker $75US

IMG_4582 2.jpeg IMG_4583 2.jpeg
220 to 110 1500 watt step down transformer $40US

IMG_4586.jpeg IMG_4584.jpeg
Apple AirPods, 1st generation $50US

I'm interested on the Apple Airpods. But i'm out of the city until the 2dn of january

I'd like to sell them to you but can't hold them. I'll let you know if it gets sold.

T/

The bike is available. It is a Roller Climber 150.

You can see it most any time. Just email me. It includes a helmet and a pump. I had it tuned about a year and a half ago and stopped riding it shortly after that.

$125US (or pesos @ 73-75 depending on the market).

I will post it under another heading tomorrow so I can include a picture. Can't seem to attach one here.

Have a happy holiday,

T/
[email protected]

Thanks, looking forward to the pic\
cannot really find it online....l am 6'2" and a 26" bike is about minimum for me to ride safely

Happy holiday to you!

The bike and the Bose are sold. Thanks to those who have inquired.

T/

Hi,

Been away for ages but taking a peek every now and then. Am interested in the Pods if stil available.
Where are you located. Any chance you come downtown?

Best wishes.

Back