Styrofoam

Caribbean

Registered
I'm looking for a place that carries styrofoam in diffrent sizes. I use them as cake displays and looking for round or square shapes. Cake shops only carry very thin small pieces but I'm looking for bigger pieces.

Thanks in advance

Try the Once area around Lavalle. They have lots of party and decoration and craft shops

Huge shop in Saenz Pena exactly for that reason cake pops displays made easy!!! I'm going past there next Tuesday I'll get the address for you

All of the strofoam suppliers are located on calle Uruguay, between Rivadavia, Bartolomé Mitre and J. D. Perón in Congreso. There are also many businesses on that street that specialize in plexiglass. Here styrofoam is called "telgopor" and plexiglass is called "policarbonato".......good luck

Yes, Uruguay is in Capital Federal. These stores are in the area of the Plaza de Congreso.

DavidGlen77, is this a street called Calle Uraguay in BA?
Funnily you cannot drive to Montevideo from any point of Uruguay but if you're starting in Montevideo it's quite simple to get to every part of Uruguay..

calle Uruguay and calle Montevideo are only a block apart from each other, with calle Paraná in between them.

So you're saying you can get to Uruguay by crossing el parana?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Expat Life 1
Back